Citicoast Kids Check in
We provide two kids programs which run on Sunday mornings during the school term in the 9:30 am service.
Citicoast Kids(CK) and Juniors(CJ) program commence after praise and worship has concluded in the 9:30 am church service. Parents, please have your children check in with you at the front entrance and have them sit with you until they are released to go with the CK/CJ leaders to the CK/CJ room in the back hall. The children will be checked-in again once they are in the CK/CJ room.
Please collect your children promptly once the service is finished.
It is important that all church members and visitors adhere to the 1.5-metre social distancing rule, practice good hygiene, refrain from handshakes and hugs and stay home if unwell. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath and have travelled overseas in the last month please do not enter the church. Please go home and call 13HEALTH for advice. The 9:30 am service will be streamed live on Facebook for your viewing.
By Checking in you declare:
You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell).
You do not have COVID-19 nor are you waiting the results from being tested for COVID-19.
You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 7 days.
You have not returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned from overseas (or a high risk area) in the past 7 days.
This procedure forms part of our COVID safe plan, (Government Requirement)
Individuals who are confirmed or are a probable case of COVID-19 must notify Citicoast Church if they attended around the time of diagnosis or exposure. Please call the Church Office on
07 4153 2577.
- Vaccination Status – Churches do not have to check the vaccination status of those entering the building. This includes staff/volunteers in all areas of church services, including kids and youth.
- Masks are currently mandatory at gatherings.
- Density Requirements – As services are open to all, indoor density requirements are one person per 2 square metres OR 100% venue capacity with ticketed and allocated seating.
- Cafés at the church can serve everyone, but only the vaccinated can sit down. All café staff/volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated.
- Soup Kitchens / community meal provision can continue with no requirement for recipients or staff/volunteers to be vaccinated.
- Food Banks / sales are an essential service that can continue with no requirement for customers or staff/volunteers to be vaccinated.
- Outdoor events are open to all.
WE WILL INFORM YOU AS CHANGES ARISE
Thank you to those of you who have switched over to direct deposit with your giving. For those who have cash please place it in an envelope and deposit it in the Red Spot giving boxes found in the Entry and near the Bookshop.
Although there are many procedures that our church will need to follow during this time, we encourage you to come and join us in-person. Celebrating is always better with others, not just on our own. Let’s be #bettertogether!